Navigating Scene View
Note: For additional resources, visit the following link: http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/Manual/Scene%20View%20Navigation.html
- To look around in the scene view, click and hold the right mouse button. While holding the right mouse button, you may also navigate the world using the W, A, S, and D keys as you would in an FPS game or use the arrow keys. You can also use the Q and E keys to move up and down.
- To orbit your camera hold the ALT key and click and hold the right mouse button and drag your mouse.
- To zoom the camera, use the mouse scroll wheel or hold ALT and click and hold the left mouse button and drag your mouse.
- To focus on an object, press the F key and your viewport will zoom and adjust.
- To enter isometric views, click the arms of the Scene Gizmo (see Figure 1)
- All movement can be accelerated by holding the shift key.