1) Click on the Start Button, then Devices & Printers.
2) Click “Add a printer” button near the top-left.
3) Choose "Add a Local Printer".
4) Choose the "Create a new port" radio button, then select "Standard TCP/IP Port" from the adjacent pull-down menu. Click Next.
5) In the "Hostname or IP address" text field, enter...
...and click Next. Windows will attempt to detect the printer type.
6) If a window with "Additional port information required" appears, choose "Hewlett Packard JetDirect" from the pull-down menu adjacent to the Network radio button. Click Next.
7) Windows will again communicate with the printer. When it asks you for the driver, click "Have Disk".
8) Enter this as the folder inside of which to look for drivers...
...and Click Ok.
9) In the resulting drive list, choose "HP LaserJet P3005 PCL 5e". Click Next.
10) For the printer name, you can type anything, but we recommend...
Hamlet (ETC Mailroom)
...and click Next.
11) On the page about Printer Sharing, be sure the radio button "Do not share this printer" is chosen. Click Next.
12) On the last page, you can choose to make this the default printer (and if so, tick the checkbox) and also choose to print a test page (recommended). Click Finish.