Meet the Robinsons. They're a family of four; mom, dad, Jacob and Stacy. They are Academy members.
- The Robinsons arrive at the Academy. The Robinsons as Academy members have their unique member cards, which have been previously linked to the access technology.<br\>Modules: Access Technology
- Little Jacob has previously created a Virtual Character that resembles him, in a Academy uniform. This character is "linked" to the Dad's member's card, in the kiosk.<br\>Modules: Academy Onsite VC, Access Technology
- Stacy wants to check out the newest show at the planetarium, so the Robinsons reserve their ticket. Their reservation is linked to their member card.<br\>Modules: Ticket Management, Academy Onsite VC, Access Technology
- Jacob runs off to see the penguins. The Academy staff starts an activity by scanning dad's card.<br\>Modules: Access Technology, Exhibit Interaction
- Jacob completes the activity. The staff uses a mobile device to give him an Achievement.<br\>Modules: Access Technology, Academy Onsite VC
- The Robinsons engage in a game in Altered Exhibit. The game challenges them to micro-manage a person's life, by making every-day decisions and seeing how "green" their decisions were.<br\>Modules: Exhibit Interaction
- The Robinsons attend the planetarium. The staff there scans their ticket and confirms their reservation.
- The Robinsons leave the Academy.
- At home, Stacy logs into the Academy's website. She visits her personalized homepage where she discovers that her Friend Rachel, has a new Achievment for making a pledge at the Altered State Exhibit. Her Achievement tally is now lower than her friend!!!