Please follow these rules while you are at the motion capture stage:
- Always have TAs or faculty with you if you don't have direct access to the motion stage.
- No eating and drinking in the motion capture stage.
- No shoes or barefoot. Please use socks only.
- Do not put anything else in the stage other than humans.
- Do not damage white fabric such as leaning on either fabric or the stage truss.
- Do not touch any of the cameras.
- Do not take down the stage.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact TAs or faculty.
If you have any questions regarding using the stage, Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.