Note:This will not cover audio scripting--please refer to the "Sound" section under "Programming".
- General Manual on Sound in Unity
- Manual on Handling Audio Files in Unity
- Manual on Integrating Audio Trackers (i.e. FMOD) in Unity
Definition: The reverb filter does exactly what the Reverb Spheres does, except it does so in a non-3D and spatialized way. It gives one audio source reverb--not an entire area.
- Select the audio source that you wish to apply the reverb filter to.
- Select Component -> Audio -> Audio Reverb Filter. Take note that the filter will not appear in the Listener Line Graph. The parameters can still be adjusted on the fly via scripting.
- This filter, contrary to the other PRO exclusive filters, has a hefty amount of parameters. For a full explanation on what each parameter does, visit the Reverb Spheres page and check out the list of parameters for that effect, as they are identical.