Personalize experience with virtual character (VC)
- How many VC can a single person have?
- What are the Academy aesthetics guidelines?
- Do we want Animal Avatars, Humans Avatars or both?
- Antropomorphic animals are not desired; What constitute a reasonable degree of customization in animal Avatars?
Future Research / Relevant Data
- Do not use antropomorphic animals as VC.
- Do not design the VC; Design the experience:
- Using the VC
- At the Academy; The focus is on the exhibit's content. Unless the Avatar is central to the exhibit, he has a supplementary role.
- At Home; Focus on achieving identity. If there is identity, users will project themselves on the VC.