Example of exhibitions and interactions.
- Docent Station: confirm show time for guests.
- Door to venue: confirm seat availability. Number of actual seats taken.
- Entrance: confirm start of Rainforest Journey. Track how many go in.
- Elevator (inside the rainforest): confirm end of Rainforest journey. Track how many go out.
Rainforest Flooded Basin:
- Anaconda arm squeeze: interact with exhibit and personalize result.
- Electric eel shock: personalize experience by registering the power level of the charge.
- Touch screens stations: enable content of the stations, personalize content.
- Penguin stage: static achievement that can be related to something that happened during the show or interaction with the penguins.
- Water Planet: Dive stations, it can enable interaction or relate content to said interaction.
- Philippine Coral Reef: Use with touch screen to enable content, or to engage further with the exhibit.
- Color Cluster: engage in the exhibit with an activity or content personalized according to the VC.
- Staff picks: engage in the content with the exhibit personalizing the experience with a challenge or a question about the content, for example number of species.
- Games: VC can serve as personalized tutorial for the games and provide feedback.
- Confirm show time. Docent Scans ticket. It can also confirm seat availability.
- Enables the use of the system for first time guests. For frequent guests it registers that they are visiting.
- Tracks store usage/visit. It can also serve to give an in store perk.
- Research center, library: guest can interact with specific content the academy has prepared in the center.
Young Explorers Section:
- VC can be as a guide to the interactions in that section.
- VC can unlock specific content according to what the guests do in that section.