From Flash -> PNG Sequence
For each Player controlled character the following animations need to be converted from Flash to PNG Sequences
For each enemy character the following animations need to be converted:
For enemies or player characters that are ranged you need to render out the projectile to a PNG
To convert these flash animations to PNG you need to do the following:
- Find the animation you want to render
- If the animation is just the bone system do the following (usually on player characters only):
- Find a suitable set of armor/weapons for the animation in question and import it into your library
- For each layer of the animation double click on the item on that layer
- Select the object -> right-click -> select 'Swap Symbol'
- In the resulting dialog box, select the corresponding armor piece from the set you imported in and swap the symbol
- If you have more than one animation try importing them all into the same file. The preceding operation usually replaces the armor for all animations
- Determine the length of the animation by double clicking on it
- Return to the original scene by clicking on 'Scene 1' on the upper left hand corner of the stage
- Select the frame that the animation ends on and hit 'F5'
- Select the animated object and go to the properties panel on the right hand side of the screen. This is a tab next to the 'Library' tab
- Click where it says 'Movie Clip' and select 'Graphic'
- Click File->Export->Export Movie ...
- Select a location to put the PNG Sequence and select 'PNG Sequence' as the type
- Click Export