Bad Tracking Recovery
Because of marker less feature of Organic Motion, OM has a terrible tracking recovery.
Several situations can make the system fall into bad tracking state.
- Cross arms or feet.
- Make the skeleton outlines unclear to camera, for example, putting hand naturally down or into pocket.
- Move close to tracking area edge.
If any kind of bad tracking happens, follow steps below to recover tracking:
- Face to computer side of the room.
- Do a standard T-pose.
- Slowly turn around while keeping T-pose.
- If system still falls into bad tracking, go out of the tracking area and go back after 5 seconds.