A novel infrastructure of Digital Storytelling theme museums based on RFID Systems
A Novel Infrastructure of Digital Storytelling Theme Museums Based on RFID Systems Myunjin Park and Keechul Jung
- Strong point: Museums must compete with shopping malls, movie theaters, theme parks and computer games
- Advantage to Museums: They have exhibit objects which can’t be seen anywhere else.
- In order to compete, these exhibit objects should be ingrained with a story
- Story telling for museums can be done online and offline, but should always be based on fact
- Unfortunately the rest of the article is focused on developing architecture for an RFID – cell-phone/handheld that could support a minimal storytelling method. No experiment or conclusions are presented.